Tuesday

Another easy way to get FREE Coke Points!

This is a great site to get all FREE Coke Points on (as well as all kinds of other free stuff). By signing up through me, you will get up to 600 of additional credits. Credits you can use to bid on Coke points. You get additional credits multiple ways, you can link your account to facebook or twitter, you can refer people, you can complete offers, etc. I'll let you in on what I do: I auction off a $5 Amazon gift card. This will get me between 1500 and 2000 credits. In turn I can get between 150 and 200 Coke points in return when I use those credits to bid on Coke Point auctions. So for the cost of a 12 pack of cans worth 10 points, I can get 15 to 20 times that much! There are always hundreds of auctions for Coke Points, so go grab yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment