Tuesday

A word about MyCokeRewards

MyCokeRewards limits accounts to 1 per person and 4 per household.  Some of the methods I will show you can be completed for each account, so my 50 point method will actually get you up to 200 points across 4 accounts.  If the first person in your house refers the 2nd person, and they get 50 points (quick and easy with my 50 free points method), the 1st person will get 10 bonus points.  That person now has 60 points, enough for 2 free Coke products - all without actually buying a single coke product.  The second person can then refer the 3rd, and get their 10 bonus points for a total of 60, and so on.  It's that easy to get free Coke!

If any of this is helpful, please take a moment and see if any of the ads on my site interest you.  If they do, please click on them, check them out and help me out at the same time.  I sure would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment